Friday, September 30, 2011

Pinterest

There's a growing phenomenon in the blogging community, and I'd have to say, it's worth the buzz! It's Pinterest. And it's cool. At first I didn't understand the hype, but suffice to say after spending awhile on the site, I'm hooked!
It's such a super place for inspiration. Here's what I'm digging on it:
*Yes, it's all baby related. I'm nearing completion on Amaris' room, and just starting to get idea's for Jamison's nursery.*





LOVE the bright open windows, and dreamy breezy curtains. But the realist in me points out, would baby ever nap with all that energy streaming in!?




So far this is winning. Love the bursts of orange and gentle neutral base.





I so totally just brought a bunch of driftwood home in the truck this week for the purpose of hanging some type of mobile off it. Love this! And what a swell crib.




How darling is this idea? A baby footprint growth chart, doubling as super cute wall art!





No comments:

Post a Comment