Friday, October 15, 2010

Camera Died

Well my amazing Mother flew out to Regina this week to be with us, in case I happen to have this babe early and everyone I have to watch Amaris is gone Thanksgiving weekend! Needless to say, no baby! But I had a lovely visit with my mom, which is NEVER a bad thing! After she flew home it felt very lonely here in Saskatchewan.
We made an awesome Thanksgiving dinner, complete with Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie, so good! I wish I had pictures but my camera was dead and I couldn't find the charger!!
It was so nice having help with housework and Amaris, my mom never fails to amaze me with her energy! Which is awesome because I have none!!
David and I went on not one but two date nights!! And I got a haircut! What an swell week! And we also got a new bed! By new bed I mean a king size duvet, duvet cover, sheets, and pillows. Ah bliss. We'd only been putting it off for over a year!!
There is something deeply satisifing with having nice bedding.

In Other News:
Had a Doc appointment, almost 5cm and 75%, I think I'm scaring the doctor. She said she's only ever seen one person before ever reach 6cm without going into labour and they induced her to be safe, but that was years ago when they used to induce on a whim.
I think I'm all maxed out uncomfortable wise. Well that's not true. But sleeping is getting to be close to impossible.
C'mon baby! But please let me make it to the hospital! Also my Doc is on call today, so today would be good.

Other Other News:
Websites I like to drool over -
Pottery Barn
Blissliving Home
Hope everyone had an super duper Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. 5cm that’s great girl! You’re half way through labour with none of the pain. That is the way to should be done. I have to fully agree there is nothing like nice bedding. Not only do I have nice bedding on my own bed I choose every Hotel based on the pictures of the bedding; this system has yet to fail me! Have a great week your babe will be here soon. You may want to think about sticking close to the hospital. I was 4cm dilated with Davina before labour started. She was born in under an hour. I remember clenching her in as we drove just to be sure we would make it to the hospital in time.

    Thinking of you this week

    Rosaleen

    ReplyDelete