Saturday, October 2, 2010

Anyday Now?

(My new white dishes - unrelated to this post but hey, who cares!)

Well, I had a Doctor's appoinment last Wednesday, apparently I'm 4cm dilated and 50% effaced. I wasn't expecting much, either nothing or maaaaaybe 2cm tops. This was at 36 and a half weeks. As of today I'm 37 weeks.


I feel like I've been going in and out of labour all week! Super bad gut aches and lots of heavy Braxton Hicks, and a few actual contractions. I've been told numerous times now that I need to get to the hospital ASAP when I start having regular contractions, or as the Doc says, 'It'll be a home birth if you don't."

It's a little scary when you live half an hour from the hospital, your hubby works half an hour away, and you have no family to watch your daughter! Seems like a lot of things to get into motion to 'rapidly' get to the hospital! Stressful!

Luckly, my friend Jenna can come watch Amaris, but it's still an hour worth of things to set in motion to get to the hospital.

I feel a little obsessive, trying to monitor everything going on, because last time with Amaris I woke up at 4:30am and my contractions were less then 2 mins apart. I would prefer a little more notice this time!

Well, here's to any day now, or three weeks from now! Who knows!!
In Other News:
Pumpkin Festival in Lumsden this weekend, Amaris thought the pumpkins were nifty; cutest thing ever: 20 month old saying Pumpkin for the first time.

P.P.S Amaris is now almost 33 inches tall, and she is almost 4 months from being 2, if that 'take the height at 2 and double it' thing is true, she is going to be tallllllllllll!! (Weird!)

No comments:

Post a Comment