Friday, October 16, 2009

Winter has Sprung

Winter sprung up by falling down on our heads in the form of white, soft, cold, wet snow. Calgary is something else. It has been almost exactly four months since our last snow fall, June 6th to October 4th. Our blissful four month hiatus from the cold of the Calgary winter.
Here's some scenes from the neighbourhood when we finally got outside for a walk after three days of being snowed in with an extremely grumpy teething baby.

The snowmen are standing, the sled hill is ready, snow has decended on our little world!

Bundled up for a brisk walk, the snow crunched, the sun shone, and my boots got so wet they soaked my socks! But for the chance to get outside and see something other then the beige walls of my house I would gladly soak all my socks. We are on the third tooth and I think I may be losing my marbles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment