Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Freshly Squeezed

Today we did a bunch of things. I went for a run for the first time in forever, and discovered the Saskatchewan air and my asthma hate each other (and also that I'm out of shape), we swept and swiffered and disinfected the whole downstairs floor, we played outside and walked around the whole yard, we juiced 12 oranges and then sat at the table and drank it with straws, and we jammed to my new excersize video. Amaris did squats and a few jumping jacks. Well the arm part of the jumping jacks. We made asparagus, mushrooms, steamed carrots and broccoli, bbq-ed chicken and salmon and broccoli cheese rice for dinner. Then went to the store for bread for David's lunch. My goodness by the time Amaris' was in bed I was about ready to collapse, she's been super emotional and whiney the past little while, it wears on my nerves like nothing else having her hanging off of my leg crying ALL DAY. Deep breath. I know this is just temporary!

Well hope you are enjoying the last few days of April!


















No comments:

Post a Comment