Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Three (and a half) Marks


Well I guess I will have to change the name of my blog to 'The Four Marks' as of October 2010! We are expecting October 23rd! I was looking through Amaris' earliest pictures and it started getting me super excited to have another teeny tiny newborn who is not running all over the place but instead will just lie on me and sleep, I miss that. We're super excited to be adding onto our family! The health care in Saskatchewan is aweful, but it'll all work out in the end!

We were so blessed with our first pregnancy to have no complications, and a beautiful healthy girl. I keep praying every it will go the same with this pregnancy, it's so amazing to be blessed with a healthy family. David and I both are hoping for another girl, because Amaris and this baby will be so close in age! We won't be bummed about a boy either though, since we don't have one yet! Basically either way we're pumped!

I'm still super sick, often all day, so i can't wait for that to be over!

Well, off to take care of the child outside of my belly!

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment