Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little Girl

I finally got around to creating a schedule of sorts, for me and Amaris (in this case 'me and Amaris' is grammatically correct! haha). Anyways, it includes fun things for Amaris like Play Doh and colouring, and fun things for me like clean the bathrooms. I'm trying so hard to get our house into order, and with no friends here, no family, and a husband who works often six days a week, it's all on me! It feels like it's taken all month just to get unpacked! Pregnancy hormones and extreme morning sickness that isn't just in the morning, hasn't helped. Sorry I'm done with my excuses!
So the schedule is going decent, obviously things don't always go according too, but it's the effort that counts.



I also learned a valuable lesson, never let your one year old see you smelling her new smelly markers. Monkey see, monkey do. Except her aim isn't very good. Now we never colour without her shoving the felt pens up her nose and sniffing. If it wasn't so messy, it'd be really cute!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment