Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Week






Well I better write some before I forget all the things I keep meaning to say.
This week we've been slowly getting better. Slowly, as in it's only me that's still sick. Which I am used to. My ears are still plugged, (do you know how annoying it is to hear yourself breathe?) and my nose is still stuffed. But otherwise it's all good.
Pregnancy is wearing on me. Three and a half weeks left. It's depressing to think it's just three weeks of getting fatter. But chubby baby in mind (and I really have no choice) I plod on.
I got white dishes this week, that was my highlight of a weekend that was no weekend, as David worked all day Saturday and Sunday. We also had our good friends (it feels nice to say that) from Lumsden here over for supper. Lyndsey and her hubby and their daughter Hannah live down the road, and Amaris is in love with her little friend Hannah. I hear about it everyday. "Fun, Hannah, Park, Hannah play dollys, etc etc." It's very cute.
Amaris has been an angel the past couple days, mainly in the mornings. She is being sweet (randomly giving me hugs, how cute!) and listening well and we've had a couple mornings with NO temper tantrums!! It's amazing! Afternoons she's been a little grumpier but still pretty good!
Her talking is going like crazy, she says everything and is learning awesome sentances. Like, "Daddy, hold that man." (as she hands him a toy soldier she found at the park). It's melt my heart cute.
This week has been nothing but sun. It's glorious. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible before winter sets in (don't want to think about it)! We've been getting outside lots, the park twice a day and the yard once.
In Other News: My dear friend Katherine is expecting baby Mila hopefully this week to arrive! How exciting! I keep thinking about her and then that brings me to three weeks from now when it's my turn - women are incredible beings to deliver babies!



In Other News:
The ceramic flower pot on the top of my toilet fell off the other day. This was David's solution on what to do with the flowers after the pot broke. Thought I'd share what made me chuckle.








No comments:

Post a Comment