Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Babies



I think I will be typing many blog entries with one hand in the next couple months, as I am doing right now. It's not too bad enless I try to do a capital p. See, I can't do it.

Right now Jamison is asleep in my arms and Amaris is watching old Sesame Street episodes. I am trying desperatly hard tp keep my house tidy and clean. I hate it when it starts getting cluttered, it makes me feel anxious. So far I'm proud to say I'm winning, mostly.


Jammison is an amazing baby, he rarely cries and is an amazing sleeper at night! Except he caught a cold from Amaris and gets so stuffed up he thrashes and snorts and snuffs and chokes on his mucus for hours at night, which keeps me awake! It's awful.

Well, my eyes are too tired to keep typing, and this is taking too long with one hand! So I will see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment