Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stars and Kitchens



This week has not been kind. It was 'one of those Mondays' that has become the monster of 'one of those weeks'. Amaris has decided she has a huuuge attitude problem, and Jamison has been super gassy. It's also the one of the few weeks left until we leave for our much deserved Christmas holiday! I can't wait to have tons of hands available to hold my babies, ah, to take a shower without two kids in the bathroom = bliss.
Also, Jamison decided not to sleep last night. Ugh. But in more upbeat news, I bought three stars from Dollarama (I mean, uh, Pottery Barn) and I think they're super cute on my hearth. What do you think? I really would love to get a wreath for above them, but alas, there isn't much point since we leave next week for HOME. Will I ever call Saskatchewan home? Will I ever call anywhere that gets -35 home? That would be like admitting that we're stuck here.
Also I've been all over this dinner making business lately (no easy feat with two kids under two). Last night was hamburger soup, I'll post the recipe tomorrow!
In Other News:
In the website I'm loving right now, Young House Love, there was a link to this:
Cutest Homemade Kid's Kitchen EVER! Check it out, couldn't be sweeter, now to convince my Dad to make one for Amaris....





1 comment:

  1. Meredith, I love the stars and your sense of humour despite being a mom of two small, demanding but beautiful children. I think the kitchen thing is amazing..I'll be looking for old entertainment units for you. I love hamburger soup!

    ReplyDelete