Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh Boy

Finally another post! Although I follow blogs religiously, I keep neglecting my own! I would like this to stop! I feel like I have traded my virtual life for a real life again, I've been so busy enjoying being home I haven't even written neither online or on paper. This is very odd for me!




So I am back again, hoping to do better the next few weeks. I found my memory card for the camera, so finally I was able to upload some new photos!




Jamison is growing like a weed, he is 17lbs this week! What a cha-dunka-dunk! I call him my cannonball. He is still in the 75% for length as well. Amaris is still 25lbs, like she has been for the past year. And man is she talking, and creating, and imagining, and saying the most hilarious things. She also called somebody stupid this week, and that upset me. Ah how life changes.




There is over 1500 pictures on my memory card. I think it's time to get a new memory card or delete some, this is taking forever to upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment