Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Craziness That is Mine

**Original date of post January 2011**

This week has been crazy. I am exhausted to the point of being grumpy, and with a baby who doesn't want to sleep more than 4 hours at a time right now, I am exhausted, tired and grumpy.

My mom flew out Thursday (we decided on Wednesday to move home) and we packed up an ENTIRE house in three days, as well as looking after the kids, obviously. We also deep cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, the rest of the cleaning will be done when the house sits empty.

Then we said goodbye to Saskatchewan. It was snowing and cold and I didn't feel sad to say goodbye. But I did feel sad to say goodbye to my friends, I will miss you guys!


I can feel my patience wearing thin as I'm embarking on another move. We are again living in disarray. But I am HAPPY to be moving HOME! I never thought this day would come until we were old and gray (I actually have already found my first gray hair, I guess my Dad was right, kids do give you gray hair).


Life is upside down so I will blog more later! And we are all getting sick right now too so the focus will be on surviving! Here's to a busy month!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment