Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things!

A few of my favorite movies, I don't know why but I thought I'd share the love!

"17 Again"
A movie about a worn out, grumpy middle ager who is going through a divorce when he 'travels back in time' to the age of 17 and realizes he what a bum he's been and that he really does love his wife. This movie is hilarious, cute, and a happy ending ties it up perfectly! I loved it!

"Pride and Prejudice"
My favorite movie of all time, I cry everytime I watch it! It's too long to explain other than the best, most romantic love story you'll ever watch on film!! Even this picture brings tears to my eyes! I'm such a ham! If you feel like falling in love all over again with your husband, watch this movie! (although perhaps not WITH your husband, he might not be as into it! haha).


Summer Magic - With Haley Mills, this might be hard to find, but it's super sweet.

"Leatherheads"

AWESOME! This is with George Clooney, is a feel good old fashion comedy about the start of football, it's a great relaxer!

"Pink Panther"
A new take on an old movie, Steve Martin is hilarious! I through this movie on all the time when I just want a laugh and not to get all into a deep movie (sometimes your brain isn't in the right place for depth). It's about a bumbling inspector trying to find the pink panther diamond.

Other Favorites:
Emperor's New Groove
Get Smart
Fool's Gold - Gotta have the funny chic flic!

No comments:

Post a Comment