Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Know You're a Houswife When...

The highlight of your day is finding a new bathroom cleaner that works wonders.My husband is an ironworker. Because of this, he is banished to having his 'own bathroom'. Thank God we have enough bathrooms. His shower and I have been in constant battle since we got married. I have tried soaking it in bleach for hours, using 'green cleaners', lysol, comet, you name it, I've tried it. You have to realize, I am not bashing these cleaners. His shower, after even ONE shower, looks like you havn't cleaned it in about one month. He comes home so black with grease that they oil the iron with that you can barely recognize him. Think oldschool mine worker.
Anyways, I got sucked into the Scrubbing Bubbles commercial, and impulse bought a bottle at Superstore!!! I washed the bathrooms today and it was the HIGHLIGHT of my day! Just spray it on and wipe it away! HAH bathtub, I WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment