Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As We Know It

Amaris last summer. 5 Months.

This summer is different from all other summers. Every summer is so amazingly different from others but as life is 'maturing' so rapidly, changes seem more noticable lately. Last summer, Amaris was 5-7 months old, this summer she's 17-19 months old. Huge difference. This summer, I'm pregnant. Last summer, I wasn't. This summer, I have a pool. Last summer I had a pool too, but it didn't go past my belly button. This summer I live in a house that is over 100 years old with no windows that open. Last summer I lived in a house that was 5 years old. This summer I live in Saskatchewan. Last summer, I lived in Alberta. This summer, my brother in law is staying with us. Last summer it was just the three of us. On that last note, this summer I am seeing food consumed in a whole new way.
My 16 year old brother in law eats like the scene out of the movie '17 Again', where the guy makes a baloney, cheese spray, chip, random stuff sandwhich. Example, I have seen him eat leftover two day old alfredo chicken pasta with BBQ rib flavoured chips crushed on top, hot sauce and ketchup. Nothing like an after dinner snack to settle the stomach.
Anyways, that's really all I have to say about that. My baby belly is getting bigger, and I'm getting hotter (def. just temperature wise). I'm not sick anymore thank goodness. I had my first Dr. appointment with the baby doctor, she was really nice! I liked her a lot, which is a good thing since we waited for an hour and half!
Have a swell day!

No comments:

Post a Comment