Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hole in My House

Well I sat down on my couch a few mornings ago and got rained on. This isn't supposed to happen when you're inside. So I looked up. And this is what I saw, dripping away on my head, while I was trying to eat my morning rolled oats.

And this turned into........
this......

which turned into this.......
Which turned into my living room being torn up and wrapped up and me being fed up. Really it wasn't too bad, besides my furniture being moved all over the place, it actually kept Amaris amused for almost an hour and a half watching the contractor open up the ceiling. I got the whole kitchen cleaned this morning without interruption! Amazing.
We went into the pool tonight. And last night. And the night before. Well, Amaris went in for the first time tonight. She's slowly getting less scared of the boys jumping in.
Well, I hope you're day is less leaky then mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment