Friday, July 23, 2010

My Messy House




Do you ever feel like you're in competition with your housework? I do. And right now, it's winning! But I thought I'd put up some pictures of in and around my little house. We celebrated David's 26th birthday this week (two weeks late since I was in Vic), I made a oreo cheesecake and about a million BBQ-ed kabobs. That was his birthday dinner request!
In other news this week, David got an axe. He wanted a $600 chainsaw. And since he couldn't have it, he didn't want any chainsaw at all. So he got an axe. He didn't feel complete without some sort of ability to chop stuff up if he needs to.





*Note, Amaris' shirt is inside out AND backwards. But she put it on herself! Way to go baby!
Now for the pictures of my messy, 100 year old creaker, I mean house.



My blue, blue bathroom.



The living room, and the den which is through the doorway. The huge window is my favorite part!


Our huge yard, bet you didn't know any town in Saskatchewan could be so green! Only problem, the more greenery, the more bugs!! Namely, mosquitoes. I don't know why but they love me. Amaris and David and I can go for a walk, I can spray myself with OFF, wear a long sleeve shirt and pants, and I come home with three or four bites. Meanwhile, David and Amaris are in shorts and T-shirts, no bug spray, and NO BITES. What the heck I say. Well, I guess I can be happy Amaris dosn't get bit very often. So far, her bite count is two for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment