Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Clothes and Big Fovies



This week I've sorted through a few boxes of clothes, trying to find all the unisex newborn outfits I can (there isn't many!) and blankets and such. I've also sorted through Amaris clothes, it's amazing how fast she is growing. With sadness I pack away favorite shirts and pants, clothes I can no longer sqeeze her into. I keep wondering if I will ever get to use them again on another little girl?


Yesterday we found a large frog in our big pool, which we caught and put in her little pool for inspection. Amaris calls him the 'Daddy Fovy' or 'Heavy Fovy' since the frogs we usually find are smaller. In the picture where she is inspecting him, she's holding our pool thermometer, which has a frog on top that always gets kisses. I'm afraid he will never turn into a plastic prince, sorry love.

No comments:

Post a Comment