Sunday, September 26, 2010

Made It Through



Well we made it another cold. It's amazing how often we get sick, I think Amaris has a cold radar, she picks up thinkgs like you wouldn't believe. The last post about her aweful miserable day, turned into an aweful, miserable night. She was up every two hours. Sick!
At least now I know why.
Anyways, David got sick, and so did I. Amaris and I had it the worst. I had a fever, and vomiting as well as an dreadful cold. David took two days off work to help, thank goodness!
On top of being sick we had renos all week, which means strangers invading my house every day for the past two weeks making napping impossible. It was a tough week.
I also had an hour of semi regular contractions while I was sick, which was a little stressful. All's well though! Amaris was a trooper while she was sick, except that first day. In fact, she went two days without a temper tantrum! A record!!

No comments:

Post a Comment