Thursday, January 13, 2011

Five Banana Boxes Tall

Our blessings came FIVE banana boxes tall this Christmas.

Yes, that's right, we got FIVE banana boxes full of lovely gifts!
Let me also show you my house right now.


There I did it, I aired my dirty laundry online. Literally.
It looks like a tornado ran through my house and THEN a bomb went off.
It's okay, we were gone for a month, it's a month worth of STUFF in my living room that is getting sorted through. Not to mention the Christmas presents.
On the STUFF (had to capitilize it again, only fair) note, this is what I'm doing, every banana box worth of new things that come into my house, must be filled up with things to go out of my house. I am going to fill up all five with stuff for goodwill. Seems only right, one only needs so much. And the new things are somuch more fun to keep.
So far I've completed three, plus one diaper box full, plus one box full I'm going to attempt to sell on kijiji. I am confident the other two will be filled easily!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment