Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly Planning

Hello! Today I did one of my most favorite things, I started my new Family Planner, carefully marking as many pages as possible with things to do, places to be. It was marvelous. Is it sad that I take such enjoyment in organizing?
One of the hardest things in being a mom is coming up with something to feed your family every night. I love reading other peoples favorite meals to make, so I thought I'd share my week of meals with you!

Monday: Hamburger Soup with Rice
Tuesday: Garlic and Chili Chicken with Zucchini and Couscous
Wednesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Thursday: Roast Chicken stuffed with Lemon, with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Veggies
Friday: Chili and Rice
Saturday: Filet Mignon with Red Wine Sauce
Sunday: Sage-Dusted Chicken

I will post pictures and recipes as I remember (so not good at remembering to take pictures). At least the recipes, ASAP!
xxoo


Also, if you're looking for a great blog to read check out Rosaleen's Blog, she also has a list of her favorite meals to make in her archive. I can personally vouch for the Mango Salsa Recipe, one of my favorites now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment