Tuesday, March 30, 2010

17 Degrees

At last! My first taste of spring! It's been snowing since October in Calgary, and we left just as it was starting to thaw out for another month of WINTER in Regina! I think I was starting to go crazy, really. Yesterday was amazing, beautiful, perfect, amazing.
My little bug has been crazy, like usually. She's taken to destroying the living room as her past time. Why don't toys actually work? It seems like in order to clean one room, I have to sacrifice the other room to keep her preoccupied while I clean! What a mountain to climb, part of me can't wait till she gets older and will play with little dolly's or playdough, or whatever.






On the back porch. She still loves balls, of all shapes and sizes. David says this is the first step to being a tom girl. Can't say I disagree. She dosn't have much of a choice anyways with a Dad eager to get her out fishing and camping. Go ahead and laugh at her odd outfit, it wasn't a thoughtout combination.
XoXo enjoy your spring!

















No comments:

Post a Comment