Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Garbage in the Garbage

Yesterday Amaris took my granola bar wrapper out of my hand, and crawled away with it. After that, all I heard was silence. All mom's know, this is not a good thing. I went into the kitchen to investigate, and found she had put the wrapper in the garbage! And then gotten distracted by the rest of the garbage...which was slowly being pulled onto the floor.


But still!


Today, she did the same thing, found another wrapper (I really don't always have wrappers lying all over my house, but there was one today) and she went and put that in the garbage too! Sigh, my little girl is getting all grown up.


I told my mom this story, and she told me my sister did the same thing when she was little, including with money if any was lying around. My mom once found a $20 crumpled up and thrown in the garbage. Oops!


Anyways, hope your day is a good, garbage-less one!
Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment