Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blowing Kisses

Amaris started blowing kisses this week. It's so cute, and I've been dying for her to learn! The best part is instead of 'blowing' the kiss off her hand, she sucks in. I guess we should all give ourselves a few kisses everyday, like giving yourself a pat on the back, but better.






We went to the park down the road from our house, we walked there, sans stroller! It took awhile but Amaris was so proud of herself. The park is really quite nice for small town Saskatchewan! There is even a basketball court, which we stomped in the puddles in. She thought it was hilarious and we stomped until her pants were soaked. I really need to get her some rubber boots! You will notice her hair is aweful in the pictures. We're in an awkward stage right now, and she won't hold still or keep hair clips in! She looks a bit like Harry from Dumb and Dumber!






I can't believe I just posted a picture from Dumb and Dumber on my blog, but seriously her hair looks like this. A lot. The dryness of the prairies isn't helping at all!

Well I am LOVING the start of spring, hope you are too!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment