Wednesday, May 19, 2010

18 Weeks

Well 18 weeks is looming ahead, 18 weeks of throwing up. I actually thought I'd be done throwing up at 12 weeks, like the baby books tell you. Then again I thought that with my first pregnancy too, and I didn't stop throwing up until 16 weeks there.



Weather has been amazing, but the bugs have been aweful. Tomorrow morning I am walking to the doctor for a prenatal appointment, hopefully get to hear the baby's heart beat and get my ultrasound booked to find out the gender! I can hardly wait!



Amaris has a bad cold, as do I, and David. She is pretty miserable with her poor drippy nose.



May long weekend is ahead, David has monday off I think!! Lets hope.



The pool gets set up by the pool guys on the 26th, I am eagerly anticipating my private backyard pool! How awesome. I can't wait for Amaris to learn how to swim. Well, I'll settle on 'learn how to float,' for now anyways.

The windstorms we had recently wreaked havoc on our pool, blowing in all the tarping and weights around the edges. Hopefully it cleans up okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment