Friday, May 14, 2010

Changes



I couldn't think of a good title for this post, I guess 'Changes' works because that's a constant in my life. Some very big, very stressful things almost happened this week, work wise, and it's not to say they won't still happen. So I'm strapping on my steady boots and ready for the ride. This week David has worked almost 70 hours. Amaris is cutting a whole crum load of teeth and the misery is evident. My housework is staring me in the eye as I attempt to drag the baby attached to my leg around with me as I clean. Needless to say, I havn't been as on top of my game as I could be. We coloured yesterday and I gave Amaris Indian warpaint. She's getting intouch with her roots. I should have drawn some on David too.
I have given up trying to get a really clear, great picture of her. She moves too much. I have met three mom's within a two minute walk from my house this week and it is AMAZING. Everyone of them is super nice, just the kind of mom you would hope to meet on your street! I am starting to finally feel happy here. A fact for which I am happy about.
Well I might just go take a nap.
xoxo Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment