Sunday, May 30, 2010

Every Three Years

I had a McDonald's cheeseburger this month for the first time in three years. Just a plain cheeseburger, nothing on it but cheese. Once every three years can't hurt me too much can it? The worst thing is I'm not upset about breaking this three year anti-McDonald's streak. It was a good cheeseburger.

Anyways, I didn't make it to my Dr's appointment, I was throwing up and had a aweful cold, and Amaris was sick, and I had to walk across town to make it to the appointment, so I cancelled. I've now tried calling everyday since then to rebook with no success, I am getting frustrated! I'm due for an ultrasound which I am very eagerly anticipating! I'm also leaving for Victoria in a few days and will be gone for a month, I don't want to wait that long to find out what I'm having.


Not to mention I want to make sure the baby is healthy. Every pregnant mom has moment's of fear that something will be less than perfect with the little one growing inside them. When you start thinking about all the things that could go wrong, it makes me even more thankful that Amaris is so healthy!

David is out mowing the lawn right now, and Amaris is sleeping. Or playing in her crib. I better go check on her. She's sleeping. Amazing. Often it takes almost an hour of playing and singing in her crib before she drifts off. I guess it's how she winds down for the day. She never cries, just enjoys her time before falling asleep.
The pool is almost ready for swimming! But the weather isn't, blah. I saw the sun today for the first time in like a week and a half, which is unusual for the prairies.
Well, I'm out, I can't think of anything else to say!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment