Monday, May 3, 2010

Evil in Plastic Form

So I have found the scariest thing in the world. The VACUUM! Amaris is absolutely terrified of our new vacuum cleaner! She shakes from head to toe and bawls her eyes out if she sees it, and if you turn it on it is like you've poked her with a sharp stick she jumps so high! This does not make my house work easy when it comes to carpets! I've tried slowly getting her used to it, walking closer, etc. No luck. She calls it a 'Fife'. I have no idea what that means, but apparently it means 'big scary thing'.

Well the hubby has had a record of four days off! Amazing, I love the rain!! He's been rained out now since friday, and after working 6 days a week for the past forever and I am LOVING having him home!!
We do exciting things like to go the passport office, and grocery shop. And copious amounts of laundry. I hate laundry.
So my mother and brother are coming out to visit in less then two weeks! I am very excited to see family. Scratch that, I am excited to have HUMAN CONTACT!! ahhhhh.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment