Sunday, May 9, 2010

Centre of Gravity



Thought I'd share two conversations that cracked me up. This is one of the many reasons I love my husband.

Me: David, are you watching Amaris in the tub? She could tip over by accident.
David: I know, that's why I never fill the water past her belly button.
Me: Oh ya, why her belly button?
David: Because her belly button is her centre of gravity.
So if you were ever wondering where a babies centre of gravity is, apparently it's the belly button. Kinda makes sense.

Conversation number two.

Me: I really want a steamer for the carpets and floors and clothes.
David: So you can use it twice and then never use it again?
Me: I would use it!
David: Not likely.
Me: Have you ever even used a steamer?
David: Yes.
Me: Oh really, where?
David: RW&Co (clothing store).
Me: What? How?
David: The sales associate left it on so I tried it.

As you can see, he clearly has ever right to be a steamer expert now!

Anyways, hope all you mom's had a fab mother's day! The best part of mine was I didn't have to cook dinner tonight! And I DID get a steamer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment