Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Black Eyes and Adventures

To my recollection, I have never had a black eye. So how is it that my 9month old daughter is on her second?? Amaris was standing up in the bathtub and slipped, I grabbed her out of the water to see blood start pouring down the side of her face. Complete panic moment, I can't see where it's coming from (other than the eye region, which isn't comforting) or how bad it is because it's bleeding too much. I started yelling at David to get his rear into gear and come help me. Luckly she calmed down pretty fast which made me think it wasn't too serious, and it wasn't. But still. Oh that girl. Too ambitious for her own good. I literally never let her out of my sight and she still has a record to revel MMA fighters!

So this sunday was spent with our lovely friends, the Clarks (that feels weird to say instead of Duits). We drove out of the city and into the...not city. Elbow Falls, it's beautiful, remote, and freezing cold. We walked around for a bit, enjoyed the scenery and then headed to Kath's house to make oven s'mores and let the kiddies play!

The yummy mommy's that we are. And my adorable, amazing husband and child.
Canada - one of the most beautiful, untouched places on earth. How lucky are we!!













No comments:

Post a Comment