Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November Happenings

So November has been a good month ! No snow, mild weather, perfect! Last weekend we went to an 'International' Christmas Fair at Spruce Meadows with Josh and Katherine, it was crazy huge, over 200 vendors, Ukrainian dancing, guitar plucking, and food frying. What else could you want in a christmas fair? Oh yes, and ice sculpture making. The guy sculpting was wearing chainsaw pants, my dad would be proud.


It took up three different buildings! I loved the giant christmas balls.


Ah yes, my super cutey! She is getting so big and so 'grown up'. Well for a baby anyways. She is always been my super sleeper too but she is on strike! A no sleep diet. And I am not having fun. C'est la vie.
xoxo
Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Your Baby is so adorable! Thank you for following my blog. I added you to my blog list and will surely visit you here from time to time. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete