Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The 3 Sickies

I should probably change the title of this blog to, "The Three Sickies" instead of "The Three Marks". It's getting kind of ridiculous. And extremely frustrating. I can't imagine in large families that everyone is healthy at the same time, ever. But enough venting, Amaris and I are feeling better and we're justing waiting on David to get up to par. I am so sick of hearing about H1N1 though, people are losing their sanity with a sniffle and rushing to Urgent Care, meanwhile people who actually have something wrong with them have to sit and wait for 10 hours while the Doctor's deal with the overly concerned masses. If you have swine flu they are just going to tell you to go home and stay home anyways!!! Enless you get so sick that you need to be hospitalized!
I wish it was a requirement for people to google things before going to ER or the walk in clinic. Odds are pretty, really good that you'll be just fine even if it is swine flu.
Well, more later when I feel like it! Don't worry I won't give this lecture again!

Meredith :)

New Fall 2009 Fashion, you can find it on all your current runways.

No comments:

Post a Comment