Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Hop and a Skip

So David arrived home early from work today. He was told by his boss that there's men needed in Regina, for tomorrow. Why does this always happen? So he got home at 2pm and left at 2:30 for Saskatchewan. Talk about lots of prep time! (Sarcasm dosn't work too well via type but you'll have to use your imagination). Geeze!
I have come to realize that life, well at least our life, is never, ever predictable. It seems like nothing happens, everythings normal, and then WHAM! Never get too comfortable!
Anyways he'll be there for the next three weeks for sure and then I'll be leaving for Victoria on Dec. 15th and he'll be driving out for Christmas.
I am so insanely lonely and he only left 7 hours ago. I don't function well alone. It's so hard being away from all your family, and then when your husband isn't there too you feel so out of place! Well, it's just me and Amaris! Hopefully my good friend Carla will be able to stay with me for awhile, I have to have someone to cook for other than me or I won't do it!! Haha.
Well, here's to following the work, wherever it may go!

1 comment:

  1. Hey mere,

    So i have tried to post a comment and i cant work it out, so i have finally been able to post a comment!
    i love reading your blog! i feel so bad that dave had to leave! come over for dinner everynight if you want! come hang out too!!
    Your a great writer too, you should write a book!
    anyways i will ttyl and remember come over whenever you want when your sad and missing dave ok!!
    love you
    -kat

    ReplyDelete