Monday, January 18, 2010

Attempts at Creativity



I have always flip flopped between thinking I am creative, and thinking I am not. I think that I think I'm creative, until I try to create. Then I realize, I am not! It feels unloyal to myself even saying those words, it's like bursting my own bubble. It's okay though, I have other things I'm good at. It's just a matter of finding out what!
Here are a few of my attempts at creativity, we are STILL working on Amaris's room (David actually did some painting of baby furniture this weekend!) and I wanted to have a few paintings up and some other cutesy things. Unfortunatly we will be moving in about a month! Not much point in settling in now. Sigh.



The painting is, well, lets just say I only spent an hour on it. Thank goodness my Grandma who is an art student at the University of Lethbridge is doing a sparrow and blossom painting for Amaris's room, which is also going to be her finally project for the semester! I am so excited to see it!
xoxo Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment