Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bright Sunshiney Days

Amazing, what else can I say. If only this was the extent of our winter weather, I would never bat an eye at the approaching cold months, when summer starts to fade and ice and snow decend on Calgary! This week though, has been glorious. It has been over 5 degrees everyday and the sunshine is beautiful. Katherine and I are very much enjoying being reunited in Calgary since I was in Victoria for so long, and are trying to walk as much as possible before we get locked inside again with the next cold snap!


We do have to do a bit of 4X4ing with the strollers over the build up of ice and snow on the sidewalks, but being out and about in such amazing weather is even worth bailing on some ice once and awhile!
One thing I've discovered about Victoria, is although there isn't cold weather there like here in Calgary, you can go whole weeks without seeing a speck of sunshine! There were days were it was so gray and rainy I couldn't tell when the day started and when the night ended, it seemed to stay so drab all day. I am soaking up our Calgary sun as much as possible!
Hope you are enjoying your weather, wherever you may be!

Ciao,

Meredith

1 comment: