Monday, January 4, 2010

First Birthday

Oh my dear baby. It is almost your first birthday! We celebrated Amaris' birthday while we were still in Victoria so we could be surrounded my family and friends! It was a huge turnout with I would say about 40 people there! My goodness, I was worried Amaris would get overwhelmed but she just took it all in and was the most amazing baby ever!


She had her first piece of birthday cake, at first she just poked it, and then she ate the whole piece! Mind you it wasn't very big. My mom made a butterfly birthday cake.

Amaris got a ride on icecream truck from Jane, it was the hit of the party!!! There was shoving and a few tears over what little girl got to ride it first but it all worked out in the end, and Amaris did about 15 laps around the kitchen walking behind it holding onto the back bar. It is such a cute toy, we can't wait to get home so she can play with it in Calgary!

No comments:

Post a Comment