Thursday, January 28, 2010

Memphis and Amaris

It was love at first sight! Katherine and I can't get over how big they are getting! We took them to Petland to look at the puppies and the birds (Memphis LOVES the birds). Sadly I left my camera in Victoria, isn't that aweful? So I am forced to use my iphone if I want any pictures, that is why all my photos are not very great quality lately. We didn't even have a camera for Amaris' real birthday day, the 23rd.

Anyways, the weather in Calgary has been great still, so we're trying to take full advantage of it. Yesterday day was a little chilly, at -22 windchill (-18 'actual') but Amaris and I braved the weather and went to the gym in the morning. I certainly never regret going, despite the fact that we had to walk 10mins because I had to park so far away! Every business should have designated mom and babe parking spots, especially in the winter in Calgary! Try walking for 10mins in -22 with a diaper bag, gym bag, and 20lb baby, it's more of a workout then working out! And poor Amaris' nose was freezing. She is so good when I leave her in the playroom while I excersize, not once has she cried when I leave!
Xoxo Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment